English Premier League 19/20 teams and logos pack

Debate here about updates, leagues and transfers.
DMG
TV soccer watcher

English Premier League 19/20 teams and logos pack

Post by DMG »

Hi all, so here I have available for download is a data update for the English Premier League.

To be able to use the pack, simply download and extract to your data>teams>CLUB_TEAMS folder

Enjoy!

EDIT: Thanks to Oltrepier_prov for pointing out some spelling errors in some of the player names. I have patched this and reuploaded the file.
Attachments
ENGLAND.zip
(207.41 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Last edited by DMG on Sun May 17, 2020 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Re: English Premier League 19/20 teams and logos pack

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

Oh, hello again! These are awesome news, I can't wait to test all of them! Also, thanks for the logos! :)

The only English teams I've been trying to work on, for now, are actually Derby County and Bolton Wanderers. :mrgreen:

Also, sorry for being a bit nosy, but shouldn't the Arsenal midfielder be named "CEBALLOS" instead of "CABELLOS"?
Anyway, thank you for working on this leagues: it's a notable accomplishment! :wink:
DMG
TV soccer watcher

Post by DMG »

Oltrepier_prov wrote:Oh, hello again! These are awesome news, I can't wait to test all of them! Also, thanks for the logos! :)

The only English teams I've been trying to work on, for now, are actually Derby County and Bolton Wanderers. :mrgreen:

Also, sorry for being a bit nosy, but shouldn't the Arsenal midfielder be named "CEBALLOS" instead of "CABELLOS"?
Anyway, thank you for working on this leagues: it's a notable accomplishment! :wink:
YES thanks for pointing out the spelling error. I had noticed that but somehow forgot to change it ugh!

EDIT: I changed the file (plus the others you pointed out) so they have the corrections made.

Anyway, no problem, happy to be able to contribute :) I'm doing the Spanish Primera Division now and then I'll be doing the German Bundesliga after that so stay tuned for more updates :)
Last edited by DMG on Sat May 16, 2020 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

I've just taken a look at all the teams and fixed some other similar errors (Clarke of Bournemouth, Quina of Watford, Vinagre of Wolverhampton).

Overall, they all look great, but I think I'll have to re-edit almost all of the Serie A players or your ones in order to keep the balance between the different teams: otherwise, I'm afraid teams like Bournemouth or Watford can lose tragically even against teams like Brescia, Lecce or Udinese, which are actually as skilled as them, if not a bit weaker... :lol:

Thank you once more for your hard work! :D
DMG
TV soccer watcher

Post by DMG »

Oltrepier_prov wrote:I've just taken a look at all the teams and fixed some other similar errors (Clarke of Bournemouth, Quina of Watford, Vinagre of Wolverhampton).

Overall, they all look great, but I think I'll have to re-edit almost all of the Serie A players or your ones in order to keep the balance between the different teams: otherwise, I'm afraid teams like Bournemouth or Watford can lose tragically even against teams like Brescia, Lecce or Udinese, which are actually as skilled as them, if not a bit weaker... :lol:

Thank you once more for your hard work! :D
Safe to say spelling isn't a strong suit of mine :lol:

Feel free to edit mine if you have to, stats are debatable in every game we play :) I went with a system that just worked for me, doesn't mean it'll work for others :wink:
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

DMG wrote:Safe to say spelling isn't a strong suit of mine :lol:

Feel free to edit mine if you have to, stats are debatable in every game we play :) I went with a system that just worked for me, doesn't mean it'll work for others :wink:
That's perfectly fine! :)