German Bundesliga 19/20 teams and logos pack

Debate here about updates, leagues and transfers.
DMG
TV soccer watcher

German Bundesliga 19/20 teams and logos pack

Post by DMG »

Hello again, hope you're all keeping well and staying safe.

I'm back again with another database update, this time from the German Bundesliga, featuring all 18 clubs and their squads, plus their logos. As with my previous updates, simply extract the contents of the file to your CLUB_TEAMS folder to be able to use them.

Once again, a few disclaimer notes from me to get out of the way.

A couple of players included (Gelson Fernandes of Eintracht Frankfurt and Claudio Pizarro of Werder Bremen) are to retire at the end of the season, but I have added them anyway as they are still officially registered with their clubs.

Next, I am aware that Adam Bodzek of Fortuna Dusseldorf, is listed as both Polish and German, but as he has never been selected by the Germany national team, I have listed him as Polish as it is his birth nation. Having said that, Sebastian Vasiliadis of Paderborn is German-born, but was selected by Greece for their most recent internationals, so thus I have listed him as Greek.

Finally (hopefully), various sources have listed Hoffenheim's ground, PreZero Arena, as being located from Sinsheim, so I have too.

Any other feedback can be addressed here. Thanks and enjoy :)
Attachments
GERMANY.zip
(152.5 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Re: German Bundesliga 19/20 teams and logos pack

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

Awesome news, I'll check them up soon!

Thank you for being so hard-working! :D
DMG
TV soccer watcher

Post by DMG »

Thanks for your comments, you're welcome. I've been trying to keep myself busy doing things over this situation, and times have been difficult personally for me, but doing these databases help :)
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

DMG wrote:Thanks for your comments, you're welcome. I've been trying to keep myself busy doing things over this situation, and times have been difficult personally for me, but doing these databases help :)
This is good! If you consider it as useful and helpful, as well as for other types of work, keep going!
Also, I hope you're constantly doing better and better. :wink:

Meanwhile, Italy seems to slowly find a way out, as the most part of commercial activities and sport championships are re-starting: Serie A is currently set to re-start on June 20!
Last edited by Oltrepier_prov on Sun May 31, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

Now I'll be extremely busy due to my final exams, but soon I'd like to work on K-League 1 and K-League 2, as Korea Republic has basically paved the way for the restart of world football.

The main problems will be listing all the names correctly and preventing players who actually play frequently from being excluded on YSoccer: in fact, the teams' rosters seem to be pretty crowded, with Ulsan Hyundai alone having about 35 players signed! :lol:

Nevertheless, the first experiment came out quite well. :wink:
Attachments
Schermata da 2020-05-31 17-48-49.png
Schermata da 2020-05-31 17-48-49.png (358.96 KiB) Viewed 880 times
DMG
TV soccer watcher

Post by DMG »

Oltrepier_prov wrote:Now I'll be extremely busy due to my final exams, but soon I'd like to work on K-League 1 and K-League 2, as Korea Republic has basically paved the way for the restart of world football.

The main problems will be listing all the names correctly and preventing players who actually play frequently from being excluded on YSoccer: in fact, the teams' rosters seem to be pretty crowded, with Ulsan Hyundai alone having about 35 players signed! :lol:

Nevertheless, the first experiment came out quite well. :wink:
That's class mate! I'm doing the French league now