java IDE & gradle

Only for the brave!
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: java IDE & gradle

Post by Massimo32 »

feder1111 wrote:What's the concept of subframes?, i mean I understand that a frame is an image in a certain point, but whats a subframe?
Subframes are calculated but they're not showed during the match.
They are showed during replays, to get smooth motion.
feder1111
Someone..

Post by feder1111 »

The game code is really interesting, I have learnt a lot, I reviewd also some game engines like unity or godot, found that those engines have some of the physichs implemented in the object while in lingbdx you had to program them. What I still dont understand is, since the ball moves with an x,y,z movement I dont get if its is a 2d or a 3d game, the collision with the goal and the posts makes me think of a 3d game, because the goal,net etc is a 3d object, however the player gameplay and movements makes me think in a 2d because its flat,
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

feder1111 wrote:The game code is really interesting, I have learnt a lot, I reviewd also some game engines like unity or godot, found that those engines have some of the physichs implemented in the object while in lingbdx you had to program them. What I still dont understand is, since the ball moves with an x,y,z movement I dont get if its is a 2d or a 3d game, the collision with the goal and the posts makes me think of a 3d game, because the goal,net etc is a 3d object, however the player gameplay and movements makes me think in a 2d because its flat,
It's a 2.5D game:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2.5D