updates

Brit, Irish, Canadian, Australian, US and all around the world board. Language: English
sensible swos
Someone..

updates

Post by sensible swos »

I wish to help with the updates. For swos I have updated many leagues so I wonder if its possable if I send them to you can then you can put them in to yoda soccer.

I have noticed that you have not added the correct names for the leagues so if you wish I can help you with that as I know quite a lot off em. It's a shame I dont know about programming coz I have much free time on my hands.

I know that your main goal at the moment is to improve the gameplay and grapgics, do you have any idea when you think this will be completed?

I like the look of this game very much and I wish to help so just say what needs doing such as updating leagues and number of teams in the leagues etc.

Keep up the good work!!!
Kanchelskis
FIFA President
FIFA President

Post by Kanchelskis »

For updates, send them to me or Massimo. If you want info and/or discuss about them go in the specific section of the forum.

For the other things, wait for Massimo :P
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: updates

Post by Massimo32 »

sensible swos wrote: I have noticed that you have not added the correct names for the leagues so if you wish I can help you with that as I know quite a lot off em.
At present it's not possible to add the names for the leagues, but it will possible in a near future when we'll add the competitions, then we'll need help, sure!
sensible swos wrote:
I know that your main goal at the moment is to improve the gameplay and grapgics, do you have any idea when you think this will be completed?
Never ask such a question, we're very superstitious!!
I'm joking, simply we don't have any idea... :D