Belgian league

Debate here about updates, leagues and transfers.

Belgian league

Post by Guest »

Hi,

I will do the belgian team data in some weeks. I was just wondering how to know 'exactly' or 'almost exactly' the values for the players like tackling, passing and so on. Is there some website to help me, or are these numbers based on own feeling?

I also tried two times to make a login on the forum, but failed two times because I get no mail to activate my account. So, please delete the 'Guy' en 'Guydefijne', because that's me, but I cannot get into the forum with them. I will try with another email.

Guy
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Belgian league

Post by Massimo32 »

Guest wrote: I was just wondering how to know 'exactly' or 'almost exactly' the values for the players like tackling, passing and so on. Is there some website to help me, or are these numbers based on own feeling?
You can sum the skills of each player to compare teams among them. Or compare with teams in the original swos database.
Guest wrote: So, please delete the 'Guy' en 'Guydefijne'
Should I delete only 'Guydefijne' or both?

Not getting the picture

Post by Guest »

Hi,

I'm not really getting the picture of knowing the values for passing and so on, but I understand I can compare with other teams and with some good feeling of the better teams (i.e. Italy is better than Belgium). Nevertheless, this is mainly own feeling and I guess some-one finds players of Chelsea need to have better points than players of Lazio, but the other one finds right the opposite. That's a bit tricky. Maybe we can steal some info from other soccer games like managers.

About the login. It appears that I already tried with two different e-mail addresses as I cannot take my second e-mail address because it is already on the forum. Nevertheless, I didn't receive an e-mail. Probably due to spam filters and so on. Isn't it possible for you (I know a little of PhPbb, so this should be possible) to put the account 'Guy' into active? So, without the mailing thing.

Many thanks, Guy
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Not getting the picture

Post by Massimo32 »

Guest wrote:I cannot take my second e-mail address because it is already on the forum. Nevertheless, I didn't receive an e-mail. Probably due to spam filters and so on.
I deleted your other account, you can retry.

Still not working

Post by Guest »

Massimo,

I re-tried registering myself, but still do not get any e-mail. I really took the right mail address, so could you please just put me active in the phpbb database. Otherwise I will stay Guest forever.

Cheers, Guy
Guy
Someone..

Thanks

Post by Guy »

Hi all,

Thanks, I'm registered.

Greetings, Guy