Old Sensible and SWOS themes.

Brit, Irish, Canadian, Australian, US and all around the world board. Language: English
El_Mariachi

Old Sensible and SWOS themes.

Post by El_Mariachi »

I wonder if you guys could make a simple music select option that would allow us to select/turn off Yodasoccer main theme or change it to the old Sensible Soccer or SWOS main themes. I can easily get you the music in an mp3 format; so whaddya say? I know it is very easy to replace the music, but still, i think it would be cool to turn this into a real option instead of a replacement alternative.

It would help a lot for old Sensible Fans to get into the Sensible nostalgia...

And BTW, you havent incorporated my portuguese translation i once sent to massimo into the newest betas AFAIK. Massimo told me something about some expressions wre too big for the button squares. I'll see if i can fix it.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Old Sensible and SWOS themes.

Post by Massimo32 »

El_Mariachi wrote:I wonder if you guys could make a simple music select option that would allow us to select/turn off Yodasoccer main theme or change it to the old Sensible Soccer or SWOS main themes. I can easily get you the music in an mp3 format; so whaddya say? I know it is very easy to replace the music, but still, i think it would be cool to turn this into a real option instead of a replacement alternative.

It would help a lot for old Sensible Fans to get into the Sensible nostalgia...
Well, the main theme is only temporary. We plan to change it with a new original score. But we'll not add SS or SWOS music.