My opinion on Yoda Soccer

Brit, Irish, Canadian, Australian, US and all around the world board. Language: English
Insanemadman
Someone..

My opinion on Yoda Soccer

Post by Insanemadman »

In my opinion, this game has the potential to be a great game.

There are several bugs i've found after only playing for a short time (such as pressing escape several times after a team scores gives them several goals, not being able to take print-screens, Alt+Tabbing to other programs while it's loading means not all the players will appear on the pitch), but I expect these to be ironed out eventually.

The AI also needs to be improved, as currently it's not as good as in the origional SWOS, and the graphics need to be redone, as too many of them are the same as the SWOS origionals.

Also, could the Conference National be added as an English league?

It has been stated that there won't be a career mode in version 1.0. I'd say a career mode is improtant, and even a rudementary one would improve the game considerably.

I am being a bit picky here, but I thought it's better I put down most of the issues i'd found.

Great Work.
Kanchelskis
FIFA President
FIFA President

Post by Kanchelskis »

Welcome!
Your opinion is very important for us ;)

For the graphics (I draw the sprites of the game) what do you think must be improved? And what is too similar to Swos?

Bye
Insanemadman
Someone..

Post by Insanemadman »

The players do look an improvement compaired to SWOS (a huge improvement over the old PC version). However, quite a few other things, (such as the grass on the pitch, the 'R' replay symbol and the crowd), look exactly as a remember them in SWOS.
Kanchelskis
FIFA President
FIFA President

Post by Kanchelskis »

Oh i see.
Well, except for the R, I am redoing the stadium by scretch and it's growing good. So you can be happy ;) :P