Cards

Only for the brave!
krusher
Someone..

Cards

Post by krusher »

Hello,
I'm starting to implement yellow and red cards in the game. There's been a problem, though: I don't know what todo with expelled players. How should I remove them from the playfield? Removing them from lineup won't suffice (and makes the game unstable), and neither is removing them from the player list of the team nor making them invisible.

I've tried to make a new inmutable status for expelled players, but they still get selected for active player, throw ins and such.

Any advice?

Regards.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: Cards

Post by Massimo32 »

krusher wrote:Hello,
I'm starting to implement yellow and red cards in the game. There's been a problem, though: I don't know what todo with expelled players. How should I remove them from the playfield? Removing them from lineup won't suffice (and makes the game unstable), and neither is removing them from the player list of the team nor making them invisible.

I've tried to make a new inmutable status for expelled players, but they still get selected for active player, throw ins and such.

Any advice?

Regards.
Hi krusher,
since yellow/red cards are planned for next version, I suggest to wait and merge from YSoccer 20.
krusher
Someone..

Post by krusher »

Good to see it's still being worked on!

Anything I can help you with just tell. Regards.
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Post by Massimo32 »

krusher wrote:Good to see it's still being worked on!

Anything I can help you with just tell. Regards.
I've only short periods of time to delve into new developments.
I hope to start working on the new version during the next summer holidays.