New kits for fun and relief

Debate here about updates, leagues and transfers.
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

New kits for fun and relief

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

Hello everyone!

As we're living in such challenging times, and we have to be creative in order to find original ways to cope with the anxiety and the worries we might have accumulated, I've decided to take advantage of the extremely useful editor of YSoccer in order to create some teams you all can play to during these times: the most part of the tournaments might have been temporarily suspended, but we still have got fantasy! :wink:

For now, given my origins, I've just focused on the Italian championship, as I've created and managed the rosters of all the teams playing in Serie A, updated to this current season (2019-2020). :italiano
However, I've also succeeded in generating 16 national teams from Europe (plus one, Mexico, from North America), so you can play a sort of Euro 2020, too!

So, for Serie A, we have got:
  • Atalanta
    Bologna
    Brescia
    Cagliari
    Fiorentina
    Genoa
    Hellas Verona
    Inter
    Juventus
    Lazio
    Lecce
    Milan
    Napoli
    Parma
    Roma
    Sampdoria
    Sassuolo
    SPAL
    Torino
    Udinese
While the featured national teams are:
  • Albania
    Austria
    Belgium
    England
    France
    Germany
    Holland
    Israel
    Italy
    Northern Ireland
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland
    Romania
    Scotland
    Spain
    Wales
    Special guest: Mexico
I wanted to do even more, but for now I really hope this is sufficient for you to have fun and, possibly, be relieved.

P.S. This teams might be suitable both for YSoccer 16 and YSoccer 19.
Also, you can edit and add whatever you want! :D

Best wishes,
Pier Francesco
Attachments
11.05.2020.zip
(67.18 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
Last edited by Oltrepier_prov on Fri May 15, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DMG
TV soccer watcher

Re: New kits for fun and relief

Post by DMG »

Hey, nice going :D I've been working on the English and Spanish Premier Leagues myself, so I might put those up here when i get them done :)
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

DMG wrote:Hey, nice going :D I've been working on the English and Spanish Premier Leagues myself, so I might put those up here when i get them done :)
Hello, thank you for the feedback!
And these are great news: I think you should create a separate thread to post your teams, so they would be easier to find, but I can't wait to test them! :D
DMG
TV soccer watcher

Post by DMG »

Oltrepier_prov wrote:
DMG wrote:Hey, nice going :D I've been working on the English and Spanish Premier Leagues myself, so I might put those up here when i get them done :)
Hello, thank you for the feedback!
And these are great news: I think you should create a separate thread to post your teams, so they would be easier to find, but I can't wait to test them! :D
Oh yeah i meant post them on this forum, not specifically this thread lol :P How did you decide the players' stats and values? Up until this point I've been using the latest SWOS database as a base guide and then using combined PES and FIFA rankings for comparison of the other players just to get them done
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

DMG wrote:How did you decide the players' stats and values? Up until this point I've been using the latest SWOS database as a base guide and then using combined PES and FIFA rankings for comparison of the other players just to get them done
Er, I've actually managed the stats pretty casually, by basing on their age, their performances and how frequently they play in the first team... :lol:
However, I usually look at Transfermarkt or Wikipedia in order to assign the correct role or check some values out.

Talking specifically about the teams belonging to Italian Serie A, on most part of them there are some young players from youth squads (here called "squadre Primavera", literally translatable as "Spring squads"): for them, I usually tend to keep their stats balanced, so they wouldn't be too strong, but neither too weak in comparison to the rest of the team.
DMG
TV soccer watcher

Post by DMG »

See the problem i have (and its all psychological in my mind) is that, to me, its the player's rating that are more relevant than their values, so instead of, say, Jack Grealish of Aston Villa, I judge him of not his £18m value but his 35/49 rating. I guess playing too much PES does that lol.

So that's just how I'm gonna do it and I've been held back enough as it is because of various health issues (not Covid-19 thankfully but other worrying setbacks)
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

DMG wrote:See the problem i have (and its all psychological in my mind) is that, to me, its the player's rating that are more relevant than their values, so instead of, say, Jack Grealish of Aston Villa, I judge him of not his £18m value but his 35/49 rating. I guess playing too much PES does that lol.

So that's just how I'm gonna do it and I've been held back enough as it is because of various health issues (not Covid-19 thankfully but other worrying setbacks)
It's all good... :lol:

Also, I hope you're doing well during this time. :)
Oltrepier_prov
TV soccer watcher

Post by Oltrepier_prov »

Also, I'm trying to do something for Belgium's Jupiler Pro League, as well! :)
DMG
TV soccer watcher

Post by DMG »

Oltrepier_prov wrote:
DMG wrote:See the problem i have (and its all psychological in my mind) is that, to me, its the player's rating that are more relevant than their values, so instead of, say, Jack Grealish of Aston Villa, I judge him of not his £18m value but his 35/49 rating. I guess playing too much PES does that lol.

It's all good... :lol:

Also, I hope you're doing well during this time. :)
Yes thanks, as i said a few scares but finally getting on the right path.
Oltrepier_prov wrote:Also, I'm trying to do something for Belgium's Jupiler Pro League, as well! :)
Sounds great :)