A couple of bug reports

Insert here your troubles, infos and request about YSoccer's technical questions.
zanonmark
Someone..

A couple of bug reports

Post by zanonmark »

Hi,

I hope I'm in the right place.

First, thanks a lot for ySoccer, it's very funny - and addictive too!

I think I found a couple of bugs:

1) Sometimes, when i) attacking and ii) committing a foul in the opponent's area and iii) having one of my players on the top/bottom line of the pitch, the game gets stuck: after the referee's whistle, the player tries to run towards the exterior of the pitch forever and the free kick is never shot...

2) When canceling a match, my team loses (etc. 0-5 or 0-4) but the goals scored by my players are still saved in the "highest scorer list", which is not consistent.

Thanks!
MZ
Massimo32
Chapman's successor
Chapman's successor

Re: A couple of bug reports

Post by Massimo32 »

zanonmark wrote:Hi,

I hope I'm in the right place.

First, thanks a lot for ySoccer, it's very funny - and addictive too!

I think I found a couple of bugs:

1) Sometimes, when i) attacking and ii) committing a foul in the opponent's area and iii) having one of my players on the top/bottom line of the pitch, the game gets stuck: after the referee's whistle, the player tries to run towards the exterior of the pitch forever and the free kick is never shot...

2) When canceling a match, my team loses (etc. 0-5 or 0-4) but the goals scored by my players are still saved in the "highest scorer list", which is not consistent.

Thanks!
MZ
Hi zanonmark,
yes, you're in the right place.

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for reporting the bugs.

Massimo